I worked as a researcher at Data Management S.p.A.
My research activity in this context was focused on RFID technologies and applications. I was expecially interested in security topics and in the application of RFID technologies in freight transportation.
I worked as a Postdoctoral researcher at Department of Computer Science and Automation, University of "Roma Tre".
My research interests in the academic context are Graph
Drawing algorithms and applications. I am especially interested in the visualization of large graphs, in planarity, cluster planarity and topological problems on graphs.
- SAT – Sistema Avanzato di Tracciabilità. Advanced tracking system in intermodal freight transportation<
- GDToolkit , Graph Drawing Toolkit
- MainStream, Algorithms for Massive Information Structures and Data Streams
- ALGO-NEXT, Algorithms for the Next Generation Internet and Web: Methodologies, Design and Applications
- DELIS, Dynamically Evolving, Large Scale Information Systems
- COSIN, COevolution and Self-organisation In dynamical Networks